Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Browse Beadware

Boy there are lots of gadgets you can paste onto your blog! I found a slideshow gadget and dumped a bunch of my inventory pictures into it - wa-la - you can now browse my wares!

Unfortunately it does not give you any details, but hey, one thing at a time! If you click on the picture some of them have a small tag with description and price you can see. Also some of these pieces have been sold. Just shoot me an email at beadware@wavecable.com if you see anything you like and I will respond with details.

I will still be posting pictures of new creations and better pictures of existing pieces with details as they become available.

Last night I found a visitor counter so I can see how many people visit the site. A dozen so far! You can even track what country people are from - I think I will wait on that one.

Enjoy! Ann

No comments: