Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In Search of Motivation

I stumbled onto an interesting blog post today that I thought I would share. For me it hit upon a number of things I struggle with. It can be very hard to maintain your motivation to be creative. One of her solutions I am going to try is the timer for the computer. With updates to my online store, blog, facebook, checking on various forums and emails, I end up spending way to much time online. So off with my computer and off to my studio.........

in-search-of-motivation

2 comments:

Danielle Miller-Gilliam said...

Thanks so much for the link!
We have so many distractions in our daily lives and the computer is the worst. We need it to run our businesses but it can overtake. It is a constant struggle to stay in focus. Good Luck to you and keep an eye on that timer! :)

Anonymous said...

Agreeing about the computer... But if one own an online business it's such a tricky balance! I'm definitely working on that, too. Good luck to us all!