Thursday, July 21, 2011

View from my Tent - Snooter Doots!

My tent has been doing some major traveling this month so I am a bit remiss in my posts. But I will get caught up. Over 4th of July weekend I found myself at Pioneer Days in Cle Elum with Kandyse of Blue Fox Glass. To save on gas we packed both of our booths into one truck. Kandsye is quite the packer.



 While there I met Gina and her Snooter Doot pals, Lenny and Bruce.  Snooter-doots™ are whimsical, handcrafted, art-dolls inspired by nature, featuring vegetables, bugs, fish, birds, fantasy creatures, and edibles. They inspire smiles, foster friendship, or look cool on the couch. Snooter-doots are knit by hand from  renewable wool and other animal fiber yarns before they are felted. Each Snooter-doot has a unique personality with its own name and birthday, and is looking for a good home.You can learn more about them at their website www.snooter-doots.com.





I brought home some catnip stuffed Snooter Doot carrots and Miko plays with his every day!

No comments: