Wednesday, May 9, 2012

View from My Tent - Miss Hannah

Now that my show season has started it is time to bring back this fun series of posts. 
Last weekend I had a booth at the Wenatchee Apple Blossom Festival.



A few doors down was a collection of really neat garden art. 
Boy one of those would sure look good in my garden.
 
Across the way was Miss Hannah's Gourmet Popcorn Company. 


 


I had fun visiting with Michale and Linda all weekend. They gave me a bag of their Snickerdoodle popcorn - yum!! I also tried the Kickin flavor - wow it was hot!! Made with habanero peppers, no wonder! Their company is named after their daughter Hannah. They are from Tualatin Oregon and spend the summers traveling around to various events in the northwest.

You can learn more about their company and check out their flavors at http://www.misshannahspopcorn.com 

No comments: