Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesdays Work

A busy day working on restocking  my necklace inventory. I put a large dent in my supply this past weekend! Things don't stay around long enough for me to list in my online store, so if you see something you like posted here send me an email.

 Pretty Oyahee jasper from NE Oregon with glass, crystal and pewter. SOLD
 And a second with glass, pewter and sterling. SOLD
 And a third with glass, pewter and sterling. Because this is a local stone it has been popular with tourists. Tomorrow I will work with  more of the same shape but in soft reds and tans. SOLD
 Moss agate with sterling, pewter and glass.SOLD
  Moss agate bracelets with sterling, pewter and glass.SOLD

 Moss agate with sterling, pewter and glass. SOLD
 Agate with glass and pewter. Sold.
 Agate with glass and pewter. SOLD
 My mess after a day of work. Stones for tomorrow ready and waiting!

No comments: