Thursday, September 6, 2012

This Weeks Work

This week I have been busy restocking. Making more of things I sold out of, making new earrings to go with necklaces where the original earrings sold, printing more stickers and post cards, etc.

Here are some new grey and crystal earrings. Black is still to come.
 This new version of stacked earrings has been very popular. I made a half dozen of each of the silver ones and a few of the copper.
 Another new and very popular earring design. Black and several version of grey and silver.
 
This color blue reminds me of the Caribbean! Perfect with a pair of jeans.
 The earrings that go with this necklace all sold this past weekend so here are a few new versions. Sold.
 And the same with this necklace and bracelet set. Sold.
 Copper and teal to go with a pretty Owahee jasper necklace and bracelet.
 A new agate necklace with brown and bronze glass seed beads.Sold.
More of this new earring design. The multicolored ones are flying out of my booth!

Time to pack the car for this weekends shows. You will find me down at the Seattle Waterfront on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Between the aquarium and the big wheel!

No comments: