Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wednesday Work

 Before I dumped beads all over my floor (see previous post), I did manage to get a few things done yesterday. Here are some new neckalces.

 Grey, black and cream jasper round with matte black glass seed beads, pewter circles, silver plated chain and lobster clasp.Sold.
 Grey, black and cream jasper round with black glass seed beads, pewter heshis and pendant hanger, silver plated chain and lobster clasp.Sold.
  Grey, black and cream jasper round with black glass seed beads, pewter squares, black Czech crystals, silver plated chain and lobster clasp.Sold.
Kambala jasper with a grey Swarovski crystal dangle and hangs from 2 strands of matte black and shiny black glass seed beads and is accented with silver plated round beads. The clasp is pewter. Sold.
 These are both made with moss agates, green glass seed beads, pewter and silver plate. Both have a chain and lobster claps closure which makes them adjustable. SOLD
If you see something posted here on my blog that you like, do not wait for it to get listed into my online store. Many things sell before I have time to list them. Just send me an email and it is yours!


No comments: