Thursday, October 4, 2012

Restocking My Online Store

Have you taken a peek at my online store lately? At the top right side of this blog is the link that will take you there. I have been busy restocking the store for my online holiday shoppers. Items listed this past week include:

All have been  SOLD

 Agate with green and copper necklace.
 A frosty green and white agate with sparkles that reminds me of fresh fallen snow.

Another gorgeous agate with brass.

 Beautiful, soft Owyhee jasper.
 What a color combo! Soft blue and brown Owyhee jasper with teal and copper.
And a bracelet to match.

All these as well as 9 more new necklace designs are now listed. More items will be listed all thru this month. Don't wait if you see something that would make a perfect holiday gift. My holiday show season starts the first weekend in November and these may all disappear quickly!

No comments: