Monday, June 24, 2013

Owyhee Jasper

Those yummy colors of seed beads I purchased at Echo Artworks became beautiful Owyhee jasper necklaces.This stone is found in northeastern Oregon. It assists with the healing of animals, dissipates energy blockages and promotes connections to your senses. It helps keep the wearer grounded and reduces stress. It is also said to protect travelers.

 I really like the matte hex beads in the left on.
Unfortunately I still have not had time to learn my new camera so the colors are a bit off.
Both have SOLD.
Copper is a nice accent with these ocean blues. SOLD.
SOLD.
 This stone was a challenge. I was having a hard time finding just the right combination to set it off. I am happy with the final result. I love the colors. This photo does not do it justice. I think this one will inspire a series! SOLD.

These stones are popular with tourists in my booth at the waterfront because it is a local stone. If you see one you like act fast as I do not expect these to be around very long.

No comments: