Monday, August 19, 2013

View from my Tent - From Where I See It

 
There is a photographer that frequents the waterfront, where you will often find Beadware in the summer, whose pictures I am very drawn to. They are pictures of Seattle that look like they could be watercolors. This past Friday the artist, Doug Tostenson, presented me with a copy of his book, "Seattle....Where I See It". It is a collection of his photographs that take you on an artistic journey through the streets of Seattle.



His photographic style is described as high-contrast, painterly and otherworldly. Visit his website to view more of his Seattle collection and to view scenes from New York and Hawaii. You can also learn where to see and purchase his book and individual prints.

Thanks for the book Doug!

No comments: