Friday, July 25, 2014

Last of a Series - Outback Wood Jasper

This week I worked with the last of my supply of 30x30mm square outback wood jasper. These have been so popular. The matte finish maskes them feel wonderful. Like a worry stone, I think you'd be rubbing it all day long!

If you see something below that you like please contact me ASAP as I do not expect these to last through mid-August. Even the small stones remind me of miniature landscapes. I will be sorry to see these go.

The bracelets are a mix of oval, coin and 12x12mm square outback wood jasper. 
 Pewter toggle clasp and accents with matte black glass beads.
 Double strand of matte black seed beads with pewter accents. 
All silver ear wires are copper filled sterling. Necklace and stone earrings have been SOLD.
All 4 earrings have been SOLD.
All have been SOLD.
 Copper filled sterling or copper.The first and third earrings have been SOLD.

 Copper toggle clasps, copper accents and dark brown glass seed beads.
All have been SOLD.
 Both of these (above and below) are rich brown matte glass seed seed beads and copper.
All have been sold.
The necklace is SOLD. 
 These last 4 (above and 3 below) are a very dark brown glass seed bead mixed with copper.
All have been SOLD. 
Both bracelets have been SOLD.
Both have been SOLD.
All have been SOLD.

No comments: