Tuesday, November 1, 2011

View from my Tent - A Wee Bit

This past weekend I had a booth at Holly Daze in Port Orchard. 
I shared a "store" with Blue Fox Glass and A Wee Bit. 

John and Lynn Cassidy of A Wee Bit (a wee bit of this and a wee bit of that) make 
beautiful handcrafted leather and sewn goods. 
 John's leather cuffs use cowhide and stingray, dyed, hand stamped and decorated with silver and stones. 
 
 
 They also had an assortment of barrettes, hair types and hair wraps (great for us biker chicks!)
 And a new addition is a holder for electronic readers like Kindles. All their items would make excellent holiday gifts. You can find them, as well as Blue Fox Glass and Beadware at this coming weekend's North Kitsap Holiday Fest in Poulsbo and the Nov 18-20th Food & Gift Fair at the Kitsap Fairgrounds. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I purchased one of Johns cuffs at the Oregon Horse Expo. Do they have esty or any way to purchase more? I love mine so much!

Ann said...

They will love to hear from you! They do not have a website but here is the last email address I had for them: a-wee-bit@hotmail.com

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your help! I would have to had waited and hoped they came back next year! Beautiful artwork!

Unknown said...

I purchased a great crossover/riding bag from Lynn this year (2019) in Ellensburg at a gear show. Does anyone know how to get a hold of them or of up coming shows they may be attending? I want to purchase more of these bags for my horsey friends.

Ann said...

They do not have a website but here is the last email address I had for them: a-wee-bit@hotmail.com

Good luck!