Sunday, October 13, 2013

Shop local and give local

Email invitations went out this past Friday for Beadware's holiday preview art show and sale. This annual event is a special show for the customers on my email list. It is a chance to see and purchase Beadware designs before they are snapped up at the many holiday shows I do in November and December. If you did not receive your invite and would like one, send me an email to get onto my mailing list.



This years event will be Saturday and Sunday November 2 and 3 from 11 to 4pm at my home studio in Southworth. Besides Beadware, there will be a variety of other artist's wares to choose from. I will be featuring each artist this month on my blog so stop back to learn more about each one.

This years artists are:
Ann Haines - Beadware.  Colorful, tasteful, understated, simple designs including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, ornaments and pins.

Linda Ricci - Side Door Pottery. Beautiful, delicate and functional items. Pitchers, pots, plates, bird houses and garden decorations, tiles and ornaments.

Mary Lou McCambridge - Painting is a passion. I love all things creative! Vibrant watercolor paintings and art cards.

Sandra Saldivar - Almond Branch. Handmade journals, tote and cosmetic bags in a variety of sizes and patterns.

Mona Gollan - Scrumptious jalapeƱo  and blackberry jelly.

There will also be fiber spinning demo's by Mona Gollan and Jan Morgan. We will have tasty munchies and beverages.What better way to shop local and give local!

No comments: