Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Sale to a Store!!!

Today I made my first wholesale transaction with a store. The place I buy my glasses, Olympic Peaks Optical  with outlets in Bremerton and Port Orchard, bought a dozen of my eyeglass leashes!! Wooo-hooo! Blue, green, pink, red and multi-colored. So if you are a customer there you will now see my items on their counter.

If you shop at an independent optical shop let me know their name and I can contact them about selling my items. I will be making a list of the ones in the area that I can find in the phonebook/online and giving them a call. How exciting!


 

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! They look lovely!

Ann said...

Why ..thank you!!

Debra said...

Found your blog on Craftomania ~ love it & gave your ESTY shop a heart ~

Smiles!

www.endofthedaycrafting.etsy.com
www.endoftheday.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

yeay!!!!
154

Ann said...

Thanks endoftheday and alterity!