Sunday, April 25, 2010

Next Chances to see Beadware

If you missed the show/sale this past weekend - bummer for you! We had a great time, good food, beautiful music and lots of shopping! I spaced out taking pictures on Friday but will get some from Saturday posted on my Beadware facebook fan page this week. While the other artists wares are packed up and gone, my things will be unpacked for a few more days, so just give a call if you want to pop in for some shopping.

Beadware will be out and about in May - you can find me at Rodstol Lane Farm's Southworth Art & Garden Fair on May 8th. Should be a very fun time. And I will be back at the Fremont Sunday Market on May 2, 9, and 23rd.

I will be working on some new items specifically for these shows so stay tuned for sneek peaks!

No comments: