Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stocking up for the Weekend

I have been very busy restocking this week. Blues and greens have been the best selling colors so far this year. As fast as I make them they are gone! Other items I was running low on were black necklaces and pearl earrings.  I am also almost out of sun catchers, but they may have to wait until next week. There are only so many hours in a day I can spend beading! 

This Friday, Saturday and Sunday you will find these new designs in my booth (#38 on Meeker and 4th) at Kent Cornucopia Days.

Both of these stones are agates. Both have SOLD.
Green fancy jasper. The one on the left has SOLD.
These are beautiful stones. Jasper teardrops. Both have SOLD
Agate. SOLD
 You must enlarge this picture and see the detail in this agate! This sold its first day on display.
Green opal - I love this stone. SOLD
 Agate. SOLD
Agate. This has SOLD. 
Both have SOLD.
 Agates. Both have SOLD.
Stone bracelets -  including carnelian, jasper, jade, moss agate. Most of these have since sold.
Freshwater pearl earrings. SOLD



No comments: