Saturday, April 3, 2010

Postcards in the Mail Today

I am printing out labels this morning to put on the mailing  inviting folks to my spring show and sale (April 23-24). Linda helped me turn my usual flier in a more affordable-to-mail postcard! I do a combination of snail-mail and email. The email version I will design today and send out early next week.

This show will feature photography, pottery, watercolors, jewelry and live music! There are so many great artists working in this area. I just met a woman last week who makes beautiful basketry. I wish my house was big enough to invite a few more artists to the show. I have been thinking about working to organize a local show in a place big enough to house many artists. I just may have to act on that! 

Watch your mail-boxes and in-boxes for your invitation!

Spring Show & Sale 2009

No comments: