Sunday, December 21, 2008

A few more things to tantalize you

It has been snowing here since last night. If it ever stops (!!) I am going to go measure how much. The news said this area got 9.5 inches, and that was this morning. I finished wrapping presents so I decided to spend some time adding more pictures to my blog.

As you can see to the right, I pulled the slide show. It was limiting how many pictures you could see. I did not figure that out until today so I am sorry for those of you who were looking for more variety. In its place there is a direct link to my photobucket account and a slideshow that gives you a wide ranging look at some of my inventory. So get a cup of tea and sit back and browse!!!!

For questions or more information on any items contact me at beadware@wavecable.com

No comments: