Monday, April 27, 2009

Orphan Earrings

Occasionally someone will send me an orphan earring. It is fun to see designs from a few years ago and rewarding to know that folks are still wearing them. Last week this lonely earring arrived in the mail. I do not have the same bead anymore, but I will keep my eye out for it. In the meantime I will make something similar and pop them in the mail.

In December a friend who is hard on her jewelry sent me a whole baggie full of orphans. I cannibalized them and sent her back a package full of new pairs just in time for Christmas.

My Orphan Earring Guarantee: Do you have orphans looking for a new partner? Send them my way and I will repair, re-make or replace. There is usually no cost. Of course if I start receiving lots of baggies full or orphans in the mail I may have to re-think that!

No comments: