Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Sale Preparations

This week I have been working on the plans and a flier for my spring sale, Friday May 1st and Saturday May 2nd. Today I printed out the fliers that will get mailed as well as sent out a bunch via email. Doing them all by email would be less expensive, but I think getting one in the mail increases the chances folks will come. My partner in crime for this sale, Lesley, agrees.

Lesley will have her notecards for sale. They are prints of full size watercolors she has been working on during the last year. She is a masseuse by day and will have gift certificates for massage available. I can say first hand that she can work wonders with tight muscles!

Friday eve will have a girls nite out theme - with appetizers and refreshments. Can you say party?!! Saturday Lesley will be painting a watercolor using the view of the sound from the porch as her inspiration. Both days all my earrings will be on sale, 2 for 1. We hope it will be a fun weekend!

Now I have to get busy and bead. I will be posting pictures of new items, so check back each week to see what is new.

No comments: