Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Repair, Remake, Replace

When I was back in Minnesota this past December I received several small packages of broken things, single earrings and miscellaneous parts. One was a single earring of soft green moss agate that goes with a matching necklace. While I no longer had the same stone, I was able to find an acceptable match. These new earrings will be sent back to their happy owner this week.

Moss agate with silverplate and copper filled sterling silver ear wires.


If you ever have any problems with my designs please let me know. I love feedback! I will repair, remake, or replace any piece that fails or causes an issue. I want you to enjoy wearing my designs!

And don't forget Beadware's Orphan Earring Guarantee. Do you have orphans looking for a partner? Send them my way and I will repair, remake or replace. (Note: good only on items created by Beadware)

No comments: