Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Morning in my Studio

I was in the studio early today. Took more pictures of items to list in my online store. You can see the light box in the photo below on the table on the right. They should be online within the next few hours.


I am also determined to finish the holiday ornaments today! Another couple dozen to bead, then tie the bow, then all 100+ get polished. In the photo you can see some in various stages on my work tables. The raw materials, some beaded and waiting for bows, as well as finished ones hanging on a stand.


I am glad that I have a nice view to look at when my eyes need to focus on something in the distance. Pretty fall colors on a grey day with the Sound in the distance.


After that it will be out to the garage to do some touch up painting on my tent frame. I have already washed all the walls and the roof.  Then back to my studio. Hi ho hi ho its off to work I go......

No comments: