Friday, June 14, 2013

View From My Tent - Walden Lane Gourmet

With my summer show season in full swing it is time to reinstate this fun series of posts. This is literally the view out my tent at a show and introduces you to other artisans.

Walden Lane Gourmet, http://www.waldenlanegourmet.com, brings you extraordinary blends of vinegars and oils. On my counter right now is their fig citrus balsamic vinegar. It is incredible!! I purchased their dark chocolate and a blackberry vinegar for friends and they raved about them. One friend said it was so good it was addictive!

Visit their website to learn more about Jill and Ardell's products and how their business got started. You can find them this weekend at the Edmonds Art Show and through out the summer at the Everett Farmers Market. Check out Walden Lane Gourmet's events page for more opportunities to sample their wares in person.




No comments: