Thursday, June 12, 2014

View from my Tent - Salish Sea Designs




With my annual show season these fun series of posts return where I feature artists I meet at shows. At Shrimpfest one of my neighbors was Gerry and Barb Guertin of Salish Sea Designs. Gerry handcrafts rustic art for your garden and patio. My favorite were the beach chimes. Each piece is handcut from heavy steel plate, then suspended to create a visually intriguing work that emits a rich soothing sound in the wind.


 Another popular item that weekend were the Dungeness crabs. Can't you just picture a few of these crawling through your garden?


There is also a selection of wall art and staked garden art, as well as large bells.

Take a look at their website to see all the options. http://www.salishseadesigns.com


No comments: