Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Computer, computer, computer

I have been consumed with getting things listed in my new etsy shop this last week. Several hours everyday are spent at the computer. Photoshopping pictures to post, creating detailed descriptions and then uploading and editing. Once I get several pages of items I can take a break and get back to actual beading!!

I had my first sale at my new shop!! A beautiful amber and jasper choker that was only listed for a few hours before it was purchased by a woman in Texas. Now I have to figure out packaging and get it shipped to her. 
I have so many new ideas of things to make. I can not wait to get back to making things and not spending so much time on the computer. Today is going to be in the 60's, sunny and dry, so beading will have to wait so I can go dig in the dirt. Too many hobbies........

No comments: