Friday, November 13, 2009

Sale Fliers in the mail!

Watch your email inbox and snail mailbox for your invitation to my annual holiday sale. While you can shop in my new online store, I hope those that are in the area will come and say hello the first weekend in December.

I have many more items than I can possibly post online - in fact I just looked at my records and I have over 500 (yes 500) pairs of earrings, 100 necklaces and 200 bracelets!!! Whether are looking for blue, purple, brown, green, gold, silver, stone, crystal or pearls I will have something for you. And you will have the chance to touch them and try them on.  Jewelry not on your list? There will also be photographs of local wildlife - especially eagles and orcas, as well as beautiful watercolor notecards.


Shop local and buy a handcrafted gift from someone you know. Come listen to music and enjoy a cup of hot cider. Feel free to bring a friend or two!

No comments: