Thursday, April 19, 2012

This Weeks Work

I am busy trying to get ready for my home show and the start of my show season. Repair and improvement of displays and signage, going through my inventory, adding new pieces to go with orphans and finding time to make new items. My first public show is Wenatchee so that got me thinking I need to add to my turquoise selection for all the cowgirls out in that area. Here are things I have created in the last week.

All have been  SOLD

Sold.
A springy combination of periodot, amethyst and turquoise with a handcrafted loop and bar toggle clasp.

All have sold.

The inlaid bear pendant I picked up a trading post in New Mexico a number of years back.(SOLD)


I picked up the African trade bead in Austin Texas. The clasp is a handcrafted loop with a flat piece of coral a friend brought me back from Bali. A true international necklace! 


This turquoise and Magnesite necklace uses a button in the toggle clasp.



No comments: