Thursday, May 31, 2012

Repair, Remake, Replace

I always have a few things that just do not seem to get much attention from customers. When they have been around for a while I will occasionally remake them. Such is the case with the pearl necklace with the pinkish desert jasper pendant in the photo below. 
It has a very pretty stone, but it just never seemed to attract customers. 

So I swapped out the pendant with a follow your heart charm, small heart and pale pink crystal. While it was not purchased this past weekend, it did get much more attention that it's former incarnation. 
I will find another type of necklace to set off the pretty stone.
And it goes well with some of my other new pearl designs. Sold.
(It sold the first weekend it was on display!)
All have been  SOLD

No comments: