Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stocking Up

I have been working hard stocking up for this years show season. My to do list is huge so it can feel overwhelming. Where to start? I break it into manageable pieces by working by color. If you have ever been into my booth you may have noticed that it is organized by color. The shutters on one side are cool colors and the other side is warm. The necklaces on the table tops follow this pattern also. This last week I have been tackling cool colors. Bright multi-colors, greens, blues and finally purple.





I start by refilling each shutter, going over each pair of earrings and polishing or tweaking as needed. Then I can see what my needs are for backup. I also put a few bracelets on each shutter and so this is a chance to see what gaps I have there. Then it is time to make things. New this year will be the addition of more stone earrings and bracelets and less glass only items. 

Here are a few of the things that you will find on my shutters this year: 

 This is an oldie but goodie. Some designs I phase out over time, 
but this one continues to be a best seller.
 And the same design but with a nod to 
our local sports teams, Seahawks and Mariners.
 Lapis lazuli earrings. Such a luscious color!
 Assorted green gemstone bracelets.
 
Just for fun green glass.
Green jasper bracelets and earrings.
 Just for fun glass earrings.

 And lastly amethyst earrings and bracelets.

No comments: