Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Turritella Agate

Check out this very cool stone!! I had a grab bag of assorted stones I got from somewhere and decided to use a few of them this past week. It took me a bit of searching, but I was able to identify this very interesting stone as turritella agate.


Crystallized within this stone are fossilized snails and sea creatures!! This agate is thought to provide you with strength of protection. It makes an excellent gift for travelers. It enhances personal connection to one's past lives. It also promotes inner stability, composure and maturity. It helps new mothers avoid depression and it encourages self confidence. (As always this information is provided for curiosity only and is not meant as any type of medical advice.)

SOLD
The stones in the earrings are double drilled so I tried something different with them. Copper is such a fun wire to play with. And it is very forgiving! If my customers like this set then I will have to order some more of this beautiful stone.

No comments: